Jump to the main content block

How to apply for transcript or study certificate?

You can apply through a machine in the registration office, main library and some dormitories. You can get a copy of the document immediately after putting the coin. If you are abroad, you can also request transcript and other records online https://campus4.ncku.edu.tw/eCharge/

Click Num: