Jump to the main content block

Is there a lost and found service on campus?

We recommend you to first ask the classroom manager, department office, NCKU Hospital Security Team (成大醫院駐警隊), Military training Division (軍訓室). You can also go to the police station to file a report. If you lost your wallet, remember to call your bank to cancel any further transactions, and also reapply your ARC and other ID cards.
Click Num: